Sta-Set | Double Braid Polyester
$158.00 – $2,283.00
Sta-Set is an all around rope known for its low stretch and long service life.
Sta-Set, our industry leading polyester double braid, is a universally utilizable safety and rescue rope and is known for its low stretch and long service life. Sta-Set is ideal for all applications requiring control lines, positioning, lifting, or lowering. This all around rope is available in different color variants and diameters.
- long service life
- low stretch
- softness and flexibility
- Colors available: Red, Green, Blue and Black
- Lengths available: 600
- Sunlight/UV: Very little degradation from sunlight. Can be used outside over long term if inspected regularly.
- Chemicals: Polyester has good resistance to most chemicals, except 95% sulfuric acid and strong alkalines at boil.
- Heat: Polyester melts at 480°F with progressive strength loss above 300°F.
- Dielectrics: Good resistance to the passage of electrical current. However, dirt, surface contaminants, water entrapment, and the like can significantly affect dielectric properties. Extreme caution should be exercised any time a rope is in the proximity of live circuits.